The window tinting industry’s first and only absorbent rope braid used for absorbing water running down behind the dash of a vehicle while installing film. Helping to protect the electronics and other parts from water damage.This braided absorbent rope is tucked between the bottom of the windshield and the dashboard to stop and soak up the water running down behind the dash and causing issues with electronics.
- Ends coated to prevent frey of strands
- Machine Washable
Available in 3 sizes: Original, XL and Mini
- The SoakShield Original is 5-6' long (depending on how much it’s stretched). Great for your average coupe, sedan, and compact SUV.
- The SoakShield XL size is 18” longer than the Original making it great for the dash on larger vehicles.
- The SoakShield Mini is the same length as the original, only 30% thinner, for a better fit in tight gap spaces and back windows.
- The installer set consists of: