Refund and Rescheduling Policy for Hands-on Training:
1. Non-Refundable Fees: All payments made towards hands-on training services are non-refundable. Once a payment is processed, we will not be able to issue a refund under any circumstances. Please consider this before making a payment.
2. Rescheduling: We understand that unexpected situations may arise, causing you to not be able to attend the scheduled class. In such cases, we offer the option to reschedule your class. However, this is subject to certain conditions. You will not be able to reschedule without an approved authorization from our management team. Please reach out to us at the earliest possible opportunity if you need to reschedule a class. We will try our best to accommodate your request based on the availability of slots and the discretion of our management team.
Window Tint Warriors reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the "Hands-On Window Tinting Class (3 days) held in Medford, NY" at its sole discretion. In the rare instance that a class is canceled or rescheduled, Window Tint Warriors will make reasonable efforts to notify registered students as soon as possible.
3. Liability for Travel Plans: Window Tint Warriors shall not be held liable for any costs, expenses, or inconveniences related to travel plans or accommodations made by registered students in relation to the class. This includes, but is not limited to, airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, and other travel-related expenses incurred by the student. It is recommended that students make flexible, refundable travel arrangements and consider purchasing travel insurance to mitigate potential losses in case of a class cancellation or rescheduling.
By registering for the "Hands-On Window Tinting Class (3 days) held in Medford, NY", the student acknowledges and agrees to this policy, absolving Window Tint Warriors of any liability related to travel plans affected by changes to the class schedule.
Please note that by making a payment for our hands-on training services, you agree to abide by this refund and rescheduling policy.
Please read this policy carefully and make sure you fully understand it before enrolling in our classes. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to clarify any points and provide additional information if needed.
REFUND POLICY & CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PHYSICAL ITEMS :
Our return policy is 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since confirmed delivery of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. All returned orders will have a 20% restocking fee reduced from the refund amount minus initial shipping costs.
Orders That Cannot Be Canceled After Checkout:
* Pre-Cut Window Film
* Bulk Window Film Rolls
* Pre-cut Window Fim
* Razor Blades of any kind
Order cancellations with a 25% restocking Fee:
* Bulk Window Film Rolls
* Bulk Partial Window Film Rolls
Please do not send your purchase back to us without contacting us first!
To authorize a return, contact us at - email@example.com
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)-
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)-
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)-
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)-
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com to arrange an exchange of an item.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Last Modified - 07/15/2023