This DIY starter tool kit for door windows includes all window tinting tools you need to tint a side door window or stationary quarter glass window.
- 1x Lil Chizler ( For working out minor imperfections )
- 1x 5.5" Yellow Turbo Squeegee (For cleaning the window and squeegeeing the window film )
- 1x 4" Gray Lidco Bondo Card ( For shrinking fingers that pop up on the window film side without scratching )
- 1x 4" Black Hard Card ( For shrinking the window film on the release liner side - will scratch the tint side )
- 1x Platinum Ez-Reach ( For squeegeeing out the sides of a roll down window )
- 1x Single Edge Razor Holder w/ 4-Blades ( For cleaning / removing stickers on the glass )